Friday, January 16, 2015

The O'Halloran Family || tree branch photography :: des moines, ia photographer


Meet the O'Hallorans! I first met Jen and Jon when I was 15 and started working at Aspen Athletic Club. I quickly got to know their family well, and started babysitting for them quite often. I have many fond memories of weekend evenings spent at the O'Hall's house ;) When I was in high school, I often promised Molly {their youngest daughter, who was just 9 months old when I started babysitting then} and her best friend Hope {another little girl from a family I babysat} that they would get to be flower girls in my wedding someday.  This summer, I finally got to make good on that promise! 
{Photo Credit: Amelia Renee Photography}


Anyway, lets move on to see their cute faces ;) 
 Are they not the cutest? Geoff {my hottie husband :)} and I recently got the chance to stay with the O'Hall kids while their parents went to Key West for 5 days. We had a blast! 

 Some of the sweetest siblings. Through the week we spent with them, I got to see just how caring and loving the kids are towards each other. The girls were eager to pitch in and help, and all worked together to help Jonny with anything he needed. 
 cuties!

Riley, their oldest. 
Molly, the youngest {girl} O'Hall :)
And Clare! 
 Jonny splits his time between rockin at the whole kindergarden scene, dancing with his sisters, having nerf gun wars with Kevin {aka Geoff}  and being a little crazy :)








 Gotta throw a little crazy in there!












Thanks for stopping by!
Interested in booking a session? Email Rachel at 
treebranchphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment