Monday, January 19, 2015

Rachel {Senior 2015} || tree branch photography :: des moines, ia :: senior photographer

Adel first contacted me through a mutual friend of ours {Jeanice Andersen} and we quickly bonded over a mutual love of homeschoolers, Dr. Who, home remodeling {well, maybe not mutual LOVE, but mutual experience at the very least!} and Harry Potter. 
Only after I finished editing her pictures did I put the pieces together that we actually had several other connections from my elementary days :) 
Rachel was so sweet, and had such a beautiful face and heart! 
I had a great time with her and her parents :) 



She had this idea to do some photographs with these cool red sunglasses {that were actually just a free-be from her brother's school i think ;)} and I think they turned out super fun :)

Had to get in the skyline of our beloved Des Moines ;)




It was SO cold by the time we got to these pictures. Poor Rachel (the senior!) was frozen (and so was Rachel the photographer!) She did fantastic though, even if she couldn't feel her smile :)


Doesn't this sunshine look deceivingly warm? ;)











Rachel and her sweet parents!


{One of my favorites :)}







No comments:

Post a Comment