Monday, January 19, 2015

Catie {Senior} || tree branch photography :: des moines, ia photographer


I first met Catie through my cousin Noah {Catie's boyfriend of 3 years!} We've gotten to hang out at several different family things, so when she contacted me about senior pictures a few weeks after I finished Noah's, I was super excited :) 
We met out at Jasper Park, and a few minutes into our session it started drizzling :(
Big bummer at first, but once we moved into the woods, the trees protected us from the elements and turned everything into a soft, wet, green wonderland. It fit perfectly with Catie's outfits and her style! 
Noah even came along so that we could get a few pictures of the two of them. 


Aren't they so cute? 



Catie rocked every.single.pose. Seriously, she was awesome!



wet, mossy drizzly beautiful

Doesn't she have the most fantastic eyes?




So Pocahontas! 

Haha! Tricky to climb here and SO wet, but worth it!







No comments:

Post a Comment