Monday, January 12, 2015

The engagement of Brandon and Emily || Tree Branch Photography :: ia wedding photographer


On New Years Day, I got an out of the blue phone call from Brandon. We had some mutual friends from college, but I was a little mystified as to why he was calling me.... that is, until he explained about this girl... and this plan.. and this ring burning a hole in his pocket :) I was so excited about this session! I think being a newlywed makes me so much more excited for sessions like these! Having experienced all of this first hand just a few months ago, it is SO FUN to get to be a part of it! 
We nailed down a plan, and at 9:55 Saturday morning, I stationed myself on the bridge to wait....



Here they come! Just so all you guys out there know - being a part of this give me SO MUCH MORE appreciation on your part of this! As soon as Brandon and Emily stepped on the bridge, my heart started pounding, butterflies in my stomach... I was so nervous and excited!

Brandon had planned to take her on the bridge to attach a locket he had engraved with the date :) 




and the question is popped!
I'll let you guess her answer ;) 


 The bling!








love her smile in this! If this doesn't say excited, I don't know what does ;) 


Just so ya'll know, it was FREEZING. like, SO COLD. I had tears running down my cheeks from the wind, but Emily handled it like a champ! This is one day you might want to forgo wearing warm gloves ;) 





















so excited for you two! Congratulations, praying for you both during this fun season of life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment