Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The {Brown} Family || Tree Branch Photography :: des moines, ia photographer

This is my second round with this sweet family! We first got together last year on a chilly fall day, so it was nice to be a {little} warmer this time around :) You can see a few snapshots from that session here
Little Jude kept us all busy keeping him in the picture long enough to snap a photo! 
Their three oldest boys are some of the sweetest big brothers I have seen. Kind and 
SO in love with their little brother! 



I love all their converse ;) SO fun!








Handsome boys, am I right? 




 Seriously, don't these little boys just melt your heart? 




 {This constituted a LOT of my photos ;)} 
 You eat those animal crackers, Jude!


 This picture never fails to crack me up! Benny is SO stoic! 






See you next year guys! 
<3, Rachel

interested in booking a spring session? Emil 
{treebranchphotography@gmail.com}


No comments:

Post a Comment