Monday, January 19, 2015

Eb + Amanda {Wedding Day} || tree branch photography :: mason city, ia wedding photographer

After doing Eb + Amanda's engagement pictures this spring, I was so excited for their wedding!
Eb and Amanda were married on a {freezing bitter cold} December day. 
Thankfully, the love surrounding them as their family and friends gathered to celebrate 
their wedding day kept us all warm. 
{except the poor bridesmaids who climbed over snow drifts in heels and bare legs...}
We started the day at Amanda's parent's home. All her best girls had gathered for breakfast and to get ready together. The smell of hairspray was prevalent in the air as they gathered one last time to pray with Amanda and pray over her life with Eb. 



























These bridesmaids rocked the cold weather! 






The cold, frozen lake made the perfect background for wedding pictures :)










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs! I really love how the pictures bring out the expressions so nicely. I am getting married soon, in one of the nice little New York wedding venues and I am currently looking to find someone who can do photography like that. If you have some suggestion, please do tell. Thanks and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    candid photographer Manufacturer Lucknow
    Photo Printing in Lucknow


    Hire Photographer in lucknow
    photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete