Friday, February 5, 2016

Wedding || Jordan and Jessica : Classic Indianola, IA wedding

Hello all! It's been such a long time since I have blogged a wedding, and I have so many beautiful ones in my queue! (random though. using that word for "line" makes me fondly remember my childhood playing Roller Coaster Tycoon with my little brother... #childhoodmemories ;))

Anyway, next up is a beautiful Indianola, Iowa wedding! The ceremony took place at the Simpson College chapel, so we were able to take advantage of some of the beautiful buildings for our photos! I first met Jordan and Jessica for their engagement session last fall, so it was a blast to finally meet them after conversing back and forth for what seemed like forever!

Jessica and Jordan are both very intellectual people, pursuing degrees in the medical field and law field, respectively. To balance that, they are both hilarious, sweet and fun! I loved my time with them. Congratulations to you both!





So often I will have bridesmaids ask me what I want them to do during this part of the "getting ready" Most often no matter what I tell them, they end of giggling and laughing together - and that is EXACTLY what I want them to do ;) 




I loved Jessica's classic, beautiful lace wedding dress!



The three Briggs ladies!
First look with dad... always a tear jerker <3







































































Love, Rachel



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Wedding. I'm starting a blog of my own so I'm shopping around Iowa blogs getting a lay of the land. I just had all of my parent's wedding photos digitized by ScanDigital. Can't wait to upload them and get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decor at this place is absolutely beautiful. In terms of decor, this is definitely a big step above typical wedding venues. It's spacious, breathable, and absolutely glowing. They can bring in an open bar as well into this place.

    ReplyDelete