Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Engle {family} || tree branch photography :: des moines, ia family photographer

Sarah Engle is a fellow photographer in the Des Moines/Mingo area, and has become a dear friend!  {Check out her work at Wunkerkind GalleryWe have been able to meet up to trade headshots, and as you may know, fellow photogs can always find something to talk about ;) 
When Sarah contacted me and asked me to participate in a project she had in mind, I was delighted! She networked with several area photographers and scheduled a session with each of them, one every season, and I was able to do their fall photos. 
(ps - Major props to Jim to agreeing to it! I don't know many husbands who willingly enjoy ONE family session, let alone four ;))
Sarah suggested a sunny field of flowers, and it provided the perfect background for this FUN session!
~enjoy~




Little Chaz was on the MOVE! He kept us laughing!







The flowers provided quite the entertainment for the kiddos!





One of my favorites for sure <3





This session was just so full of FUN! 


Jim and Sarah are such fun parents, and I had a blast spending the evening with them!



Though Chaz seemed more interested in exploring than staying in our photos... 

Little Josephine was a hoot! I was FB friends with Sarah long before I met her family in person, but this little lady possess even more personality in person than she does via the web ;)

Haha! Like every good photographer - can't miss a good shot!








Sweet Cornelia, with her long lashes, beautiful hair and sweet disposition is the perfect addition to this joyful family!

Aren't they the cutest?


Love, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment