Saturday, May 10, 2014

The {Willson} family {spring} 2014 || tree branch photography :: des moines, ia photographer

Lyla's family has been one of my "regulars" and I couldn't wait to see them again this spring! This time, we worked together with Becca's two sisters {Kathy and Elizabeth} and her nice Teegan {who just happens to be Lyla's best-ist friend ever} to make a super special Mother's day present for Lyla's grandma. 

We started out in the downtown area...

Seriously, every time I think "surely, she can't get any cuter..." but she always does ;) 


Becca and Andy are able to arrange their work schedules so that most of the time, Lyla is either with mom or dad. {except for this summer, when I actually get to spend some time with Lyla when becca and andy both need to work. Super excited about that!} You can definitely tell Lyla gets to spend lots of time with her parents, because they are her favorite people :)

I've often said Lyla is a mini-me, {she reminds me so much of videos and pictures of myself at her age!} and her love of books confirms it! two peas in a pod, we are :)


Meet Lyla's best friend - Teegan!




Aunt Kathy jumps in for a few pictures! 

Introducing, the beautiful Larson ladies :)

<3, rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment